/dist/images/branding/favicon

Left the On button

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Virgil Bunao, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Virgil Bunao

Virgil Bunao New Member

Hi guys,

I left the "On Button" on my M5. It drained the battery, obviously. The last time i left the battery on, the battery died. I could no longer charge the battery.

But someone told me that shouldn't happen. That i should be able to charge the battery and be ok.

I am very confused.

I bought a new free fly charger, thinking that it might be my charger. I've been through 3 batteries already with this daggum M5. I'm so frustrated. I mean it's a great piece of equipment, when it works. But the batteries,,, it needs major babysitting and major care.

With todays, run and gun schedule, who has time to babysit these batteries. It should just be plug, leave and play.

/rant.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Virgil if you haven't purchased a LiPo Battery checker it would be a good investment. If you think the battery is dead a simple check with the battery checker might show you that you still have power. The point of no return, dead battery, is typically less than 3.0 volts per cell. Some more expensive battery chargers might be able to resurrect a 'dead' battery but it is hit and miss with no guarantee.