/dist/images/branding/favicon

iPhone 6S

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Cedric Wager, May 28, 2018.

1. Cedric Wager

Cedric Wager New Member

so I’m trying out an iPhone 6S with the Movi since it does not have OIS and once phone is balanced I turn it on, the gimbal starts shaking. I have no issues with my iPhone X just the typical OIS jitter every now and than.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Cedric: Have you properly balanced and tuned the gimbal? (The vibrations are caused by either it being out-of-balance or the gimbal tuning -- try the "Regular" setting for the tuning).

See the tutorials here: https://gomovi.com/tutorials
    And the FAQ here: https://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/movi-cinema-robot-faq.12225/
    Note FAQ #22.

Hope this helps.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Cedric Wager

Cedric Wager New Member

I balanced the phone on the gimbal and ran the autotune. it still does the shaking. (this is with the stock movi app).

with the beta movie app, I did an update to the gimbal and ran the autotune and it seems to be fine, but the regular stock app it still does the shake.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

I'd suggest not using Autotune. Just try "Regular" and see whether it works.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert