/dist/images/branding/favicon

Hunters Game Hopes to use a Movi!

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Trevor Rogers, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Trevor Rogers

Trevor Rogers Member

A local Web Series Scheduled to shoot the pilot in Albuquerque NM is hoping to use the Movi. They are scheduled to shoot the end of october. Once they got wind of the production Mary Haarmeyer Producer put in the Movi order #1460 dated 6/6/13.

I am the Director of Photography for the shoot and want to know if this is something I can count on coming in, or is this something I need to rent from someone, My UPM is hounding me for the budget because I have money reserved for a rental which would be nice not to spread if Mary Gets hers in. I just hope there really is not 1460 orders that need to be filled before us. Although that might be the case.

Is there anyone in NM or around there that is willing to rent a Movi for 3 weeks?

Here is a little EPK from the other night from our Series HuntersGame

www.HuntersGame.Tv

2. J Griffin Ricker

Ha! Welcome to my world! As far as delivery information is concerned, I'd say wish in one hand and spit in the other then see which one fills up the fastest. Asking for delivery info; you'd have a less painful experience smacking yourself in the head repeatedly with a hammer.

Speaking of heads - just a heads up; if it does show in time you're probably going to need to allot a few days bare minimum to get up to speed, figure out how to rig your ancillaries, use the software and learn the limitations - and that's if you already have everything you need like follow focus, Paralinx etc. If you're going to have order bits and pieces it's going to take a bit...

3. Trevor Rogers

Trevor Rogers Member

Yes I know that. I have a RR follow Focus wireless, and tera deck wireless video with monitors. I have vlock batteries, however I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions to how they would power a camera, rr follow focus and tera deck with a vlock on the movi?