/dist/images/branding/favicon

Hi friends ! Having trouble with roll shake.

Discussion in 'Radian' started by KaiYu Chen, Mar 2, 2013.

1. KaiYu Chen

KaiYu Chen New Member

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...m5zM2hfci1tN1pPdlE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0
    Pleas see my update in google sheet.

5DMK2. No any modify. Having problem with roll shaking . I think the servo is reacting too slow . Higher the gian would help. But if too high will course the roll vibrating. I kinda hit he point , wish higher gain but can't . Any idea?

Thanks for responses.
    BTW if you wanted to know. I flow at -40 C. Everything performing ok.

Sorry for my English . I'm Chinese.
    image.jpg

2. Brad Meier

Brad Meier Active Member
    Staff Member

Mr Chen,

Can you post a few sample videos in both hover and forward flight? One video without Radians and the second with? That will help us to diagnose what's going on.

Brad

3. KaiYu Chen

KaiYu Chen New Member

Hi brad.
    Ill try to upload a video on YouTube , if you lucky guys know our government build a wall between China and oversees for YouTube and twitter and Facebook . You will see how hard we poor Chinese people surfing on Internet . And watching and upload videos.

Anyway. I tried many ways of modify and something of friends post on the forums. None of them I think is perfect.
    What I do?

What I can for sure it's not the vibrating form motors and props. And I tried the radian off when hovering , it's swinging a bit , also no too much different with radian on.

Waiting for help , am I missing anything?
    What I want is stable as the video on the site which is the CS8 fly in the snow.

Thank you guys.