/dist/images/branding/favicon

Hey folks. From Toronto.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chris Delaney, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Chris Delaney

Chris Delaney Member

He folks. Just joined. I've been looking for a gimbal for a few months now. Mostly for aerial use. I've researched like mad and considered many brands at both ends of the price spectrum. Of course I'd rather spend $1 than $2 but I also don't want something that I have to fart around with and look like an idiot in front of clients. That's why I'm here.

Cheers.

2. Cody Hanthorn

Cody Hanthorn Member

My thoughts exactly! I see people that like to tinker, and like to age as they tinker. I want and need something that works and dont want to be another 10 years older to find testing systems.., and works well. I watched so many videos of other brands I can now spot sub par performance better. I would rather not mention what I spent today, but I will mention the grin in the future. Some guy did a half way job with a phantom of a car lot in town yesterday. It was on the news or something. My friend at work said it was a bad video and that he saw it. That is something we do not want to be known for. The bar and baseline is up here and where the professionals are at.

3. Chris Delaney

Chris Delaney Member

I did get the m5. I know I just joined the forum recently bit I have been researching gimbals for 6 months. Ya the initial investment was a lot more than I had first planned but the 30 seconds it took to balance and auto tune made me think I made the right choice.

4. Derek Cooper

Derek Cooper Active Member

Chris - welcome! And you absolutely made the right choice. I'm just down the road in Kingston! Come fly my friend...

5. Chris Delaney

Chris Delaney Member

Thanks Derek! Are you allowed out on a day pass to fly? Lol thats a joke you guys not from around here wont get. :)

I'm just waiting on the vibration system for my rig and I'll have the m5 up in the air real soon.

6. Derek Cooper

Nice - what rig? Add it to your signature so we know what you're up to Chris.

7. Chris Delaney

Chris Delaney Member

8. Derek Cooper

Ooooh... fancy...

9. Chris Delaney

Chris Delaney Member

Was that sarcasm in exchange for my prison joke? Lol. Cheers