/dist/images/branding/favicon

HELP!!!! Movi NOT TURNING ON (9hr Shoot tomorrow)

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Max Fannin, May 13, 2016.

1. Max Fannin

Max Fannin New Member

Hello,

My Movi M5, which I've had for just about two years now, is not turning on. I performed a balance and software update on it the week before last and haven't needed it until this week. I just turned it on today to test a new monitor and the lights all came up solid green (3 solid green lights) but the unit stayed limp the entire time. I've charged the battery to full and it hasn't helped. I'm not able to connect to it via the freefly configurator app either.

Please help, how can I get this resolved by tomorrow morning?? I haven't found any tech support phone numbers.

Thank you,
    Max Fannin
    (916) 708-7170

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Hi Max, what version of the app are you using? And do you use an Android tablet, iPhone, Mac, etc to control the Movi?

It sounds like your Motor Stiffness values are at Zero, but if you can't connect to the app, then you can't tell.

The new Akira Software requires the latest version of the App to run, and you have to download that app from Freefly. All Beta downloads are available here:
    http://freeflysystems.com/software-manuals/beta/software-by-product

Were you able to work with the Movi after you did the update two weeks ago? Were you able to connect to the app then?

3. Max Fannin

Max Fannin New Member

Hi Graham,

You were right on about the values at Zero. First time that's happened to me and was in quite a panic! Got a call from support and has been resolved.

Thank you!
    Max

4. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Glad you got it resolved! Have a good shoot.

5. Max Fannin

Max Fannin New Member

Thank you Graham!!