/dist/images/branding/favicon

Hello first post - probably a silly problem.

Discussion in 'MōVI FAQ - Tips and Tricks' started by Richard Snow, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Richard Snow

Richard Snow New Member

I am sorry if this is a silly question.

I have a freefly Movi Movi app, an iphone 8, Moment anamorphic lens in Ninja mode.

I convert my video using desqueeze pro.

Nice and simple BUT HELP:

I recorded a 9 minute video (daughter horse riding).

Desqueezed it to 1.33/1.

Video is now 28 minutes long.

I think that I am getting a video speed change after I use the trigger button to change the 'speed of response' window. Squeeze trigger and fast, medium,slow appears.

Is this possible? Have I just misunderstood the trigger or am I pressing a different button and ending up with slomo?

I wondered if it was a change of recording rate.

Sorry if this is a silly quesiton, I am an ameteur and while i can fil in the Moment app whcih dequeezes the anamorphic lens as it records, I would like to use the Movi app functionailty - it's an excellent app.

The Movi itself is excellent and finallyt my iphone videos look great - THANK YOU !

Snowy

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Richard:
    The trigger is controlling how fast the Movi responds to panning in Majestic Mode -- it does not alter the frame rate at which the video is being recorded

On the off chance you might not have watched the tutorials for the Movi, they're here: https://gomovi.com/tutorials

Hope this helps
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert