/dist/images/branding/favicon

Graupner MK Vario

Discussion in 'Cinestar 8' started by John Butkus, Apr 13, 2014.

1. John Butkus

John Butkus Member

My Graupner radio on a MK Cinestar used to beep when it was gaining or loosing elevation. Now there is a rough sound. It does change for gaining and loosing elevation but it sounds like it has a frog in it's throat. Any one heard this? Lady Graupner still sounds normal.

thanks

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

John:
    Did you make any other changes? Or did this just start happening for no apparent reason?
    If there was a way to make an audio recording of it (or a video with audio recorded) it would be helpful -- I'm not quite sure what you mean by "rough sound."

Andy.

3. John Butkus

John Butkus Member

I flew it last Sunday and it was normal. Put her back in her stable and then flew her this Saturday and the beeping had changed. I will try to grab and audio recording next time I fly. I would be hard pressed to describe the scratchy sound.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hmm. My first thought is that somehow the sound file on the Graupner transmitter has become mangled, but that's not particularly likely....but if that is the case re-upgrading the Tx firmware and voice file might fix it. It's pure speculation though...

Andy.