/dist/images/branding/favicon

Get out of Timelapse Mode in new App v2.0?

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Graham Futerfas, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

After updating the firmware and playing around with the new Timelapse mode (looks like a really awesome feature!!), I tried to go back to Majestic mode and found the Movi to be super sluggish. I determined it's because even though I've left the Timelapse portion of the App, the Movi still thinks it's in Timelapse mode. I can't figure out how to get out of this mode in the new App.

I connected to the Movi via the Legacy app, v1.8, and I could see a Timelapse Shooting Mode that lets me toggle between Timelapse and Normal. This corrected the sluggish-ness of the Movi, so I would assume there would be a Timelapse Shooting Mode toggle in the v2.0 app, but feel kind of dumb that I can't find it. Resetting and clearing the Timelapse settings don't seem to help.

Anyone know where the magic button is in the new App?
    Thanks!
    -Graham

Brett Harrison likes this.
  2. Wolf Schiebel

Wolf Schiebel Active Member

Hi Graham,

i also had this problem and wrote to support. It seems to be a bug in the beta version, which will be corrected in the final program version.

Best Wolf

Graham Futerfas likes this.
  3. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

Graham, it is important that you have all axis properly tuned (stiffness) before starting the timelapse, or it will hang and you'll need to restart to get out of it.

If you are having a different issue, please contact support@freeflysystems.com