/dist/images/branding/favicon

FS: Custom X8 Heavy Lift Package, KDE, Tattu Batts, Ronin MX, low hours

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Alex Fuller, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Alex Fuller

Alex Fuller Member

Unfortunately this build that I completed earlier this year has seen very little flight time, and I think I'd like to clear out the shop and get it to someone that can put it to use. Would like to sell as a package deal at first, but might part out if there is no interest. I dont have a set asking price, so make me a fair offer. I can ship globally but buyer will need to cover any shipping/customs fees. Batteries might be a different story for international shipping however.

Frame: Cinestar 8 frame converted to X8 with folding Secraft Hinges
    Motors: KDE 4014, very low hours
    ESCs: KDE 55a (Nearly brand new, about 30min flight time)
    Props: KDE 18inch folding props and adapters (Nearly brand new, 30min of flight)
    FC: DJI Wookong w/ IMU V2
    PDB: Gryphon
    Gear: Foxtech Pivot V2
    *No radio included

Batteries (available together or separate):
    8x Tattu 6s 10000mah Smart Batteries (4 have about 3 flights, 4 are brand new)
    2x: Tattu 6S 10000mah normal lipos (Brand new)

Gimbal (available together or separate):
    Ronin MX Gimbal, brand new
    -GPC Case
    -RED-Lemo Power Cable
    -Power Distribution plate (for power off PTap)

The bird flies well, could use a teeny bit of tuning but its very stable and the KDE propulsion is awesome. I also have an operation manual for 333 purposes and the aircraft is registered as N804KF, so I would include a bill of sale/transfer of owernship docs. Max payload is around 12-15lbs and AUW is around 29lbs. I am running dual 10k lipos and getting around 15minutes of flight time on a 10lb payload.

Messsage me with questions and offers. Thanks!

Attached Files: