/dist/images/branding/favicon

Freefly Config App on Nexus 7 - Won't rotate 180 degrees?

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Mike Duval, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Mike Duval

Mike Duval Member

I've been configuring the Nexus 7 for the Freefly app and while the nexus will rotate the home screen depending on the orientation of the device the Freefly app won't rotate. I've done some research on the android forums to make sure I'm not missing something. Is anyone else seeing this behavior? Its a small thing but the case we have the tablet in stands up, but then the Freefly app is upside down.

2. Tabb Firchau

Tabb Firchau Administrator
    Staff Member

HI Mike, you are correct in that the App will only display in the landscap orientation. Let me see if that is possible to change on the next release.

Thanks

Tabb

3. Mike Duval

Mike Duval Member

HI Tabb, Thanks so much for the followup. The landscape orientation is fine, its actually the code for the 180 degree flip. The interface has been really great so far.

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Mike I'm new to the Android stuff but the few apps I have downloaded all seem to be hit or miss on whether they will rotate or go 180.

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

As with the iPad the decision to rotate the screen appropriately seems to have been left with the individual app's authors. The iPhone also has the same "feechur."

Andy.