/dist/images/branding/favicon

FOR SALE: Complete MK Octo Electronics Package + Lots of Extras_ $1200 OBO

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Christopher Olmoz, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Christopher Olmoz

Christopher Olmoz New Member

Complete Mikrokopter electronics package + Lots of Extras! Current price for these components new adds up to about $2,269. I'm Selling everything for only $1,200 OBO! All electronics are in perfect condition and have been professionally treated with a water / moisture resistant coating. This coating is made specifically for high end electical components and board and has a negligible effect on heat dissipation. This package was originally mounted on a Cinestar 8 Octocopter and only has about 4-5 hrs total flight time. Never crashed or had a hard landing. All components are in perfect working condition. Boards are all assembled & wired. One of the Flight Controller boards in this package has been modified with new recoms in order to allow the use of up to 5 cell lipo packs instead of the original 4 cell limit. The other Flight Controller has not been upgraded with new recoms as it was originally utilized as a gimbal stabilization board and did not need the higher voltage limit. I have included an additional spare “upgraded” recom as well as one off the original recoms removed from the main flight controller to be uses as spares if ever needed.

Components included in Package:

-Octo XL Power Distribution V8 (fully assembled)
    -MKGPS V2.1 With GPS Shield already assembled
    -MK Navi Ctrl V2.0
    -MK Flight Ctrl 2.1
    -MK Smart OSD
    -Xbee 3DR Telemetry Radio Set (433 Mhz)
    -Spare MK Flight Ctrl 2.1
    -Spare BL-Ctrl 2.0c
    -MK USB board
    -All Need Ribbon Cables, Wires, and Connectors to connect MK boards to each other
    -3.5 mm Bullet connectors and silicone wire pre-soldered to each BL-Ctrl on the Power Dist ring for simple motor connection
    -2 Quadrocopter decals that came with the original purchase

I am also including all the receipts from the original purchase from Quadrocopter. Also included will be a 3 ring binder filled with any and all documentation, instructions, procedures, and even board schematics that I found useful when first setting up this system.(Original Receipts and 3 ring binder can be seen in one of the included photos)

I would rather sell all items together as a set, however I will consider selling separate components depending on the offer. ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.

I am also toying with the idea of selling the entire original Cinestar 8 package with motors and gimbal, so if anyone is interested in the full package (All MK boards/components listed above, Cinestar 8 frame w/landing gear, 8 Quadrocopter motors, and a Freefly Cinestar 3 Axis Gimbal.) Make an offer and I will definitely consider it. The Cinestar 8 Frame, Motors, and 3 Axis Gimbal all only have 4-5 hrs total flight time and have never been crashed or hard landed.

Full MK Board Set.jpg Smart OSD for Mikrokopter.jpg 3DR Radio Set.jpg All Needed Cables and Connectors.jpg Original and Spare Replacement Recoms.jpg Original Decals Sent with MK Purchase from Quadrocopter.jpg Original Reciepts and Documentation.jpg

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

Hey Christoper,
    what is that black 5 plug adaptor coming of the main Power Distribution board?

good luck with your sale.

3. Christopher Olmoz

Christopher Olmoz New Member

Its a custom board for parallel battery connection. You can connect up to 5 batteries at once for increased flight time. I made custom covers for each of the deans connectors on the board so that if you only have a couple batteries plugged, in you cant short out the power system through contact with the bare female deans connector plugs.