/dist/images/branding/favicon

filming in canada

Discussion in 'Cinestar Misc' started by Laurence Hamilton-Baillie, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Mark Gronvall

Mark Gronvall New Member

Graydon, thank you for the lead. I'll look for their contact information and call tomorrow. Good to know you're into MR development, repairs and flight testing. The more experience you have the better equiped you are for planning safe operations with reliable gear. Cheers, Mark

2. consuelosalley

consuelosalley New Member

Nowadays it can be seen that there is a wide spread of cell phones especially smart phone. We have to admit that the mobile phone make our modern life better and more convenient. However the cell phone sometimes causes new problems and breaks up people's peaceful life.To create a quiet condition, the cell phone signal jammer can help a lot.

Graydon Tranquilla likes this.
  3. Graydon Tranquilla

Interesting.... I wonder what FCC etc. thinks of that considering the current RFI regulations. Hopefully there are no harmonics or spurious emissions working above the 3G frequencies, i.e., into the 2.4 Ghz band.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Consuelos: What you are proposing is illegal in many countries. Specifically in the USA: "For radio communications, it is illegal to operate, manufacture, import, or offer for sale, including advertising (Communications Act of 1934)."

For more information, see http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/jammerenforcement/jamfaq.pdf

Your posting seems to come very close to "advertising" as you include a web link. I'll let you be the judge of whether you wish to amend your posting.

Andy.

5. Graydon Tranquilla

I suppose it is good for us to know that such devices exist and could give us much grief if encountered during AV work.