/dist/images/branding/favicon

FF controller not pairing with my m15

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Daniel Desloge, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Daniel Desloge

Daniel Desloge New Member

I've moved the receiver from my m10 to the new m15 and I have green light on the receiver, but no communication at the controller end.

2. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

Daniel,

Have you changed the Radio Type to MōVI Controller in the Remote Controller Config section on the GUI on your tablet/computer?

3. Daniel Desloge

Thanks Bryan,

I changed the radio type and no communication. I notice that the only cable coming from the movi15 is the one that plugs into the spectrum input on the receiver.

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Daniel you need to open the cover to plug the three pin servo lead into the MoVI Controller.

5. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

The 3-pin servo lead coming from the M15 is only for the Spektrum receiver. The 5-pin cable that came with your MōVI Controller needs to connect from the MōVI Rx to the GCU. To plug it into the GCU, you will need to remove the cover below it, and route the wire through the pull retention track.

For detailed installation instructions, with photos, please see page 10 of the MōVI Controller manual: http://freeflysystems.com/software-manuals/

The 3-pin wire will still provide power to the MōVI Rx, which allowed you to bind it, but it will not communicate with the MōVI. Once you have connected the proper cable to the MōVI Rx, you will be good to go.

If you have further connectivity issues, please submit a ticket to support: support@freeflysystems.com

6. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry should have said 5 pin molex.

7. Daniel Desloge

Thanks Gary, got it all working.