/dist/images/branding/favicon

Few question about fine tunning M5

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Semiond mathieu, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Semiond mathieu

Semiond mathieu New Member

Hi,

I'm currently have good result with m5 but have some questions :

1. In case to shoot in an helicoper (not on mulitirotor, real helicopter), i have to put airborne mode on and motion booting on (will start the movi after 15mn fly), is it true ?

2. In some shot with extreme angle, i heard some vibration on motors (but the footage stay stable), is it normal ? what vibration says, too much strench or not enough ?

Balance is good and i have try autune and also myself and have proch result.

I'm wondering how to fine tunes the siftness ?
    When i saw on the appli, the value of pan and roll goes to +9 and -9% at this moment.

3. When tilt mode is set to smooth lock and i want to adjust the tilt angle, i can do it manually ? (i see a video doing this but don't remember where).

4. Last thing : in the gui interface, can someone explain better this parameters :
    - hold strench : what is the difference with smoothing and window ?
    - output filter, etc... what are they for ?

Thanks

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

1. No airborne mode would not be used in a 'real' helicopter. Motion booting would likely help.
    2. Can you better describe what you mean by 'extreme angle'?
    3. Yes adjust by moving the camera.
    4. Output filter is used for some expert tuning. Most folks take the default values.

3. Semiond mathieu

Semiond mathieu New Member

Hi,

Thanks Gary.

1. So airborne mode is only if i put the movi on a multi rotor ?

2. It's difficult to say, but for example when you put the handles in 90° and the same with roll so i think the contraints on the motors are huge.... will take a photo tomorow.
    Just want to know if there is

Ok for the rest, just can you tell me some example of expert tunning situation so i will be able to know if someday it come to me....

Other question come to me :

Is it possible to adjust the "start tilt" angle when shooting in majestic ? Like i want the movi follow my til movement but don't want the start angle be horizontal ?

Is there a tutorial about invert mode use, recommandation ?

Thanks for help

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

On the expert mode the only time I have used it was with a very light camera. But that was with an M10 not the M5. If you ever have an issue tuning and have exhausted everything else support may suggest making adjustments to the expert settings. But as I say highly unlikely.

On the extreme you describe looking forward to a photo but why would you ever be in that situation (90/90)?