/dist/images/branding/favicon

Feature Suggestions

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Chris Fenner, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Chris Fenner

Chris Fenner New Member

Not sure where this should go, but would love give a few suggestions for features to the FF team. I'm sure the team has even better ideas :) but still wanted to pass these along.

1. Would love for the top bar (smaller bar) to have a tool-less design. I have the toad in the hole system for the complete top handle and when I travel I strap the bar to the outside of my backpack, would love to be able to flatten the handle without tools. Not talking about the large horizontal top bar, but the smaller.

2. Extra battery tray. Would love a simple add on for lipos. Love that I can power FF, monitors and such with them. But hate gaffing them on :) would like a more elegant solution.

3. ARCA baseplate. I would love an ARCA baseplate system. I have kessler QR on all my gear (same as RRS and Zacuto) and when shooting with one camera, would love to be able to pop off the camera and go straight to sticks, monopod, etc. I have attached the Kessler QR to the FF camera sled, but again would like something more elegant and don't like adding the weight/complexity.

Love what you guys do, thanks for kicking butt!