/dist/images/branding/favicon

DX8

Discussion in 'MōVI M5' started by Jordan McGrath, Feb 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jordan McGrath

Jordan McGrath New Member

Hey hey!

Question on the DX8

I ordered a DX8 controller via Amazon and just received a DX8G2. It looks identical to the 7 and 8 so I assume the G2 stands for gangsta and not doesn't work with the movi. The box came with the remote only, somehow I did not receive charger cable etc. I am a bit confused on how the connection between the two works. I read on FF that it connects via bluetooth, cool. I also see on the back of the M5 "Spektrum". Since the controller did not come with anything to plug into the "spektrum" port on my M5 what do I need to order to plug in? OR am I good to go with just the remote and bluetooth. It didn't come with a battery either so I can't turn the damn thing on till that gets here. Thanks for any tips!

Jordan

Attached Files:

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Can you bind directly to a satellite? I had always thought you had to have the satellite plugged into a "main" radio before you could get the DX8 to bind?

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

4. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

No you cant bind directly to the satellite you need an ar8000 or ar6000 do it. Then once it binds you can add it to the movi port