/dist/images/branding/favicon

Dx6i stuck on STABILIZED SLEW help

Discussion in 'Radian' started by Jason Smoker, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

Ok so I have set-up so the gear switch on my dx6i controls my off to stablized slew mode.

Right now its stuck on stablized slew mode!! and wont turn to off . i was using today fine then suddenly decided it wont turn off grrrrr.

Please help I have a job tom that requires it to work!!

Please help

2. Jason Smoker

ok its working again now!! :) wtf? what did i do any ideas??

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Are you inferring that it's stuck on Stabilized Slew by it's behavior or by looking at the Diagnostic Screen of the Radian software?
    If you're not using the software, I would try that just to verify what the Receiver is sending to the first Radian sensor in the chain.

If it happens again, use the Servo Monitor screen in the Dx6i to see what the Transmitter thinks the channel you're using to control Slew is actually doing.

If you're using MK Flight Control and Navigation Control boards, you could hook up a PC with MK Tool and look at what the receiver thinks the Slew channel is doing.

Hope this helps.
    Andy.

4. Jason Smoker

Andy I referring to it by watching the Diagnostic Screen of the Radian software it was staying green the whole time. the lights would flash and go solid which means it was in stablized slew and not turning off by the switch.

I Think my camera man hit the trainer switch by accident and it went wierd!! but after playing around for almost a 1hr i flicked the trainer switch back and it worked. HMM but I dont know if that was how it happened or what!

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Those damn cameramen! Always flipping switches they shouldn't.... ;)

Andy.