/dist/images/branding/favicon

difference between this two esc ....

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Antonio Giorgio, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Antonio Giorgio

Antonio Giorgio New Member

Hi freeflyer!!! I don t really understand some things about turnigy plush esc and rctiger esc, what are the differences?manage of number of poles???frequency???

And, someone know if rctiger are.compatible with hoverfly pro???
    Many many thanks guys!!

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Antonio: Bear in mind this is a Freefly Systems forum -- you may not get too many responses unless forum members happen to be using non-Freefly ESCs.

Andy.

3. Antonio Giorgio

Antonio Giorgio New Member

Oh my god...i m very apologize!!!!excusee meee!!!:(i don t knew freefly has got own esc!!so, i can say, can freefly esc drive 12/14 poles motor with 400hz+ frequency???

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

No need to apologize, I was just concerned that you might feel folks were ignoring you. You're still more than welcome to post questions!

I know the FF ESC can handle 400 hz (that's pretty standard), but I don't know off-hand whether they handle 12/14 poles, I'm afraid. That's probably a question for Freefly themselves -- and this is Day 1 of the National Association of Broadcaster's show in Las Vegas, so it may be a while before you get a response.

Andy.

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

No need to apologize -- you're more than welcome to post valid questions here -- just didn't want you to think we're ignoring you.

As to the FF ESC. I just checked on the "programmer" box and it says, "PWM Frequency 1) 12 Khz or 2) 8 Khz." I presume that therefore that's the maximum frequencies it can handle. You may need to wait for a FF technician respond, though -- and that may take a while as today is Day 1 of the National Association of Broadcasters show in Las Vegas (the last day is Thursday).

Andy.