/dist/images/branding/favicon

Custom heavy-lift X8 lifts 20+ lbs $3500

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade' started by Nick Wolcott, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Nick Wolcott

Nick Wolcott Member

Custom heavy-lift x8 lifts 20+ lbs
    It's got plenty of power, I did 25 pound test payloads at 5000 feet, and it handled nicely, motors and ESCs stay cool. It's efficient - 10 minute flight times at sea level carrying a Red, Movi, and 2 pound lens. I stopped using it when the Alta8 came out because the Alta is so easy to travel with. The build and break down really isn't too bad, The oblong shape of the booms ensures the motor angles are the same for every build, so you just have to plug in the motor wires and LED power wires and tighten the metal boom clamps, then attach the props and you are good to go.
    I am selling two of these, so if you would like backup redundant system buy them both and I will include a Movi M10 for free.
    One I built as a backup to the original, it has ESCs located on the booms so the props will cool the ESCs. It is new, it has never been used on a job, just test flown to make sure everything was working well. I've priced them both the same because the new one only has LED lights on one boom as opposed to all 4 on the other one, it also does not have an FPV camera. It does have IOSD, so you just need to add the FPV camera.
    Included with purchase:
    Mid-Atlantic x8 frame kit made with nice thick strong carbon fiber
    DJI A2 flight controller with IOSD for FPV overlay and the upgraded pro plus gps puck
    4 pairs of T-motor carbon fiber props 18x6.1
    8 Tiger Motors MN4012-9 480 KV
    8 HobbyWing Platinum 50A ESCs
    Power Hungry distribution board
    Movi mounting plate with Toad in the Hole and Freefly vibration isolators
    Pelican 1620 case

Not included:
    Futaba controller
    batteries
    Movi or gimbal
    landing gear

Attached Files: