/dist/images/branding/favicon

Connecting old Movi M10

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Karl Barber, Jul 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Karl Barber

Karl Barber New Member

Hi guys, I have unpacked an old Movi M10 of mine to see if still works. It does thankfully. Unfortunately it doesn't connect with the old Spectrum. Probably I had used a Mimic with it last, couple of years ago.
    Any idea how I can pair it up again. All tries have failed so far. I don't have the old windows computer anymore. Working with mac now, Is there a possibility for that?
    The wifi connector does also not connect to my mobile. I probably need to update the firmware but without a connection it´s difficult.
    Any suggestion would be helpful and greatly appreciated!
    Thanks Karlo

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

I used to use an old Android phone with my M15 and connected via bluetooth.

It sounds like you might need to change the Radio settings to DSMX instead of Movi Controller or whatever.

Maybe you can borrow an Android or something? I think the new iPhone bluetooth protocols messed up the old bluetooth connections, but it's been so long since I've worked with an older Movi, so I can't give great current advice.

3. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

you need to make sure the spektrum is binded before you plug it in. As for the wifi you need to make sure you have the lastest firmware upgrade on both iphone and movi.