Hey guys! I'm new to the community, as I recently purchased a used Movi Pro off Ebay for use in indie short films and similar productions. I'm excited to be part of this community! Unfortunately, I'm not here on happy terms; but to ask your expertise on a very concerning issue. Sometimes my unit will power up, squeal loudly, then shut down. Sometimes the unit will shut off the motors without shutting down the entire unit, and the LCD screen will show errors under STATUS, DRIVE, and IMU. The issue does not occur every single time. Probably about 25% of the time I try to turn it on this issue will persist, no matter how many times I cycle the power. The only way I've gotten it to work after that is to disconnect the batteries and let it sit. The other 75% it works perfectly. This margin of error is, of course, unacceptable on any set. To my untrained eye this looks like a serious internal issue, but I figured I'd ask if anybody has had a similar problem or if there is any known fix. The only non-major problem that I could see it being is the infamous Movi batteries, (both of mine seem to be near flat,) but it's very possible someone else knows something I don't. I suppose what I'm asking is - what you guys would do if you were in my shoes? Is it worth sending in for repair? Thanks!