/dist/images/branding/favicon

Commercial showcase opportunity for MōVI

Discussion in 'Jobs & Resumes' started by Jenna Pfefferle, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Jenna Pfefferle

Jenna Pfefferle New Member

We're a boutique production company in Los Angeles with clients including Starbucks, Patagonia, and JPMorgan Chase.

We have what we think is an amazing opportunity to showcase the MōVI, but we're having trouble getting in touch with someone at FreeFly.

We'd like to discuss this with someone as the opportunity is coming up quickly. Many thanks.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Jenna this is from the posting on MōVI FAQ's

I have a project coming up and would like to use the MōVI M10 before production units are available. Could we rent the MōVI M10 for the project?
    The MōVI is not currently available at rental houses. However, Freefly is passionate about filmmaking, andwe have a strong interest in getting these units out on productions that would make the best use of the MōVI. Please contact movi@freeflysystems.com regarding rates and availability for a MōVI M10 rental with tech and operator.

3. Jenna Pfefferle

Jenna Pfefferle New Member

Hey Gary,
    Thanks for the quick reply. I've written to that email twice but only received an auto response. Any ideas? Thanks!

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Jenna I understand that they have been deluged with requests. I personally fielded multiple requests at NAB and all were referred to the same email. Please give them time to respond as they recover from the overwhelming response over the last few weeks.