/dist/images/branding/favicon

Cinestars in NYC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tim Sessler, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Tim Sessler

Tim Sessler Active Member

Hi everybody!

I am a German born, NYC/Brooklyn based cinematographer and just finished my first CS8 HL build. At the moment I am - besides flying this beast a lot - eagerly waiting for my Movi MR to really start shooting aerial videos.

I thought it'd be fun to reach out to the community and find out who else is flying a Cinestar (or other big multicopter) in the area. It sure isn't the best location to have one - but hey, there are about 8 million people, so I am sure there are still quite a few out there :)
    What are you flying? Where are you flying? Would love to see some of the stuff that you guys are producing!

To start this all out: I am flying a CS8 with 500mm booms, Tiger 4012 motors, 15" Xoar props, Castle Phoenix Edge Lite 50 ESC's, MK GPS, MK FC 2.2 and the I2C-2-PWM converter - at the moment with 2 parallel QC 5s 6200mAh lipos.

As I don't have my gimbal yet I unfortunately can't share any copter aerials - but I did shoot two pieces out of commercial airliners, that will have to do for now ;)

Cheers!
    Tim

Brad Meier likes this.
  2. Tabb Firchau

Tabb Firchau Administrator
    Staff Member

Beautiful work Tim! Love it

Tabb

Tim Sessler likes this.