This modifications are intended after some services here for get a better performance from the Downlink and the Antenna from the Wireless Xbee! I switched the regular antenna from the downlink for the Patch Gravity Antenna , expecting a better result during the flights. As for the antenna and the Xbee , I changed its original position and placed in the back part of the 2 Axis Gimbal. The wires that were making me MAD because of the location , I changed too! Now the most important part, was to put a yellow shrinking tube on the TAIL BOOM , for a better aerial view of the machine. Now , in the beginning of this next week I will be painting the Landing Gear in Yellow , as well for the visual reference.