/dist/images/branding/favicon

Cinema Oxide C-stand mount

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Joe Tamel, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Joe Tamel

Joe Tamel Member

Anyone else had their Cinema Oxide c-stand mount fall apart like ours did? It's a nice piece of machinery, but the tightening screws fall out easily and the cylindrical piece those screw into fall out when that happens. They got lost on a rental and the rep at the company wants to charge us for replacements. This after it took him six months to ship the damn thing. Interesting to see that they have new products consistently being developed but it takes half a year to get something delivered that was already made. Fautly design on the clamps of the tripod mount and bad customer service with minimal effort to correct the situation with replacement. Don't take the orders if you can't fulfill them in a timely manner and back up your products if there are issues with them.

Kevin Descheemaeker likes this.
  2. Peter Barta

Peter Barta Member

Hi Joe,

I too was very disappointed with how long that stand took around 12 months so i cancelled my order.

My advice is go buy a bike rack holder and Avenger Grip Head works great.

Pete

3. Adam Brennan

Adam Brennan Member

Bike rack works great and for $30 bucks can't beat it.

4. Jonathan Ross

Jonathan Ross Member

Yes I too have been waiting on an e-mail or something to confirm shipping. I don't understand myself why he would offer a product that he will not ship. Been waiting for forever. I think we will use this item instead. https://www.mediateknik.se/cart.html $375 US then add shipping. I am going to look for a US rep today.

Cheers,
    J

5. Peter Barta

Peter Barta Member

I would ask for your money back jason refunded mine.

Jonathan Ross likes this.