Changing DX6i pan controls with Radian setup

Discussion in 'Radian' started by Chris Newman, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Chris Newman

Chris Newman Member

Hello!

I recently upgraded to the Radian Setup from the MK stabilization. On the MK setup I rigged the camera ops dx6i so the pan was on the left stick and tilt was on the right stick for easier control.
    On the radian the right stick controls both the pan and tilt. Does anyone know who to move the pan control to the left stick? I did it once before but can't remember how to switch it, is it in the Dx6i menu or the radian software?
    Thanks in advance!

Chris
    cinechopper.com

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

There's nothing inherent in the Radian sensors that controls which radio channel you use for which sensor.
    It's all in how you have programmed up the sensor with the Radian software.
    So, if you want to have pan on channel N, simply set the Slew value for the sensor to be N -- in this case, where N is on the left stick.

You question then really becomes: what channel on the left stick do you want the pan sensor to respond to! :)

Hope that helps.
    Andy

3. Chris Newman

Chris Newman Member

Great, thanks for the help! any idea what channel the (left, right) rudder control on the left stick is? I really appreciate your help!

Chris

4. Chris Newman

Chris Newman Member

I figured it out, I switched the slew on the pan servo to channel 4, changed the reverse and i'm good to go. Thanks!!

Chris
    CineChopper.com

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Well done. As I recall Spektrum don't publish the channels they use for 1-4 but on the Dx6i there is a "monitor" screen where you can see what changes on which channel when you waggle sticks -- and the channels are shown in numerical order with 1 and the top. Not sure why they don't publish the information.....

Andy.