/dist/images/branding/favicon

Can't bind Spectrum DX8 to M10

Discussion in 'MōVI M10' started by Håvard Hanasand, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Håvard Hanasand

Håvard Hanasand New Member

I've just bought the M10 second hand and got the DX8 remote controller with it. The remote seems to work just fine, but I've tried to do the binding process with every possible option (1024-2048, x ++) and I can never get it to work. I see a little red light blink within the box (not outside as in the guide) when I'm supposed to do the binding, and the controller even appears to connect as it says Movi M10 at the end. But then nothing happens whatever I do on the controller.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

UPDATE: Tried updating firmware to latest version, 5.something, but same results.

Do I maybe need to use the binding plug thing?

SOLVED: Didn't have the receiver installed on the Movi, no wonder it didn't work. Thanks for nothing :)

#1 Håvard Hanasand, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Håvard Hanasand

Sure. Still need help with the remote!

4. Håvard Hanasand

Uhm. I just realized I don't think I have a Spektrum receiver on the Movi, as there is nothing plugged into the "Spektrum" port on the Movi. That would explain a lot wouldn't it? Hah.

Is this all I need attached to the M10 for it to work with the DX8 remote? https://www.elefun.no/p/prod.aspx?v=19679

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Håvard : I think the answer is yes, but you might want to check this thread: http://forum.freeflysystems.com/ind...um-dx8-g2-not-binding-to-m10.8534/#post-73611

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert