/dist/images/branding/favicon

camera angle control

Discussion in 'Cinestar 6' started by steve bourne, Apr 23, 2013.

1. steve bourne

steve bourne New Member

I have been trying for some time now to have a poti on the MX20 control the camera angle. I have the 2 axis gimbal from QuadroCopter on a C6. I cannot get the switch to function. the MK tool says that it is active. Anyone have suggestions?

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Steve can you do a screen shot of you MK Camera and Channels screen. Also confirm on the MX-20 which Ctrl you are using for the tilt control and how you have that mapped on the Control Adjust screen. Which input is that control attached to?

3. steve bourne

steve bourne New Member

here is my attempt at the screen shot (pdf) I am using the MK flight controller and the control 6 radial switch by sw#1 on the MX20. The control screen says input 7 going to ct6.
    thanx, steve

Attached Files:

4. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

Steve thanks for the Camera Screen. It shows that the Nick servo value is 128 and it is not assigned to a control channel. This can be changed in the drop down menu. Also need to see the Channels screen. See below that the Nick Servo Control is assigned to Poti 7 and on the Channels tab Poti7 is assigned to channel/input 11. There also might be a setup issue on the Graupner. Can you shoot a camera phone photo of the Graupner Control Adjust Screen. I have my camera control on Input 11 and CTRL7. Screens look like this:

IMG_0959.JPG Camera.png Channels.png

5. steve bourne

steve bourne New Member

I don't have a smart phone, but your picture is the same I have on my MX screen.
    Here is a screen shot of the channels.
    thanx, steve

Attached Files:

6. steve bourne

steve bourne New Member

gary, I changed the camera nick to poti7 and everthing is working and reset the limits.
    thanx for the help,
    steve i lived in greeley for 20 years

7. Gary Haynes

Staff Member

Greeley...Did you leave for fresher air?

8. steve bourne

steve bourne New Member

I know things have changed quite abit out there. I am about to retire as firefighter, 10 in Greeley and 30 yrs here in Florida. I thought this form of RC would be for me. I go to NC and film the waterfalls. Something people might be interested in is a 'backpack' that I carry my C6 in. It is broken down to parts and reassemble quickly. I am trying it out for real this May.
    Thanx for the help, Steve