/dist/images/branding/favicon

Bush Pilot - Redrock Micro Satellite problems

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Rick Gerard, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Rick Gerard

Rick Gerard Active Member

The Redrock Micro Satellite is supposed to be connected to Com 2 on the Mimic and Com 1 on the MoVI.

I have successfully attached the Redrock Micro Satellite to Com 1 on the Mimic because the Bush Pilot has to be on com 2. The Satellite works exactly as it should but Bush Pilot is disabled and will not control any of the FIZ functions. Unplug the Satellite from Com 2 and Bush Pilot works as it should.

Plug the Satellite into Com 1 on the MoVI and the Bush Pilot to Com 2 on the Mimic and everything works as it should.

I need to be able to have both the Satellite and Bush Pilot attached to the Mimic for an upcoming job. Anybody have any ideas. I have not been able to get the Bush Pilot to attach to Com 1 or the MoVI pro. I would appreciate any input. I could even get away with attaching Bush Pilot directly to the MoVI if I had a long enough cable to get it to the ring.

Thanks.

2. Rick Gerard

Rick Gerard Active Member

I contacted RedRick Micro and they verified the problem, sene me an RMA, fixed the Satellite and got it back to me in 4 days. It works exactly as it should now. It is a great addition to have the joystick to control all movement or just one axis when I'm doing dual op or even when doing single op. It was well worth the money and you can't beat the weight. Only adds a couple ounces to the Mimic.