/dist/images/branding/favicon

Bluetooth Connectivity

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Nawaf AlAnsari, May 19, 2018.

1. Nawaf AlAnsari

Nawaf AlAnsari New Member

Hi everyone, I just reviewed my Movi and I'm so excited.

I ran into an issue. My iPhone X won't detect it to connect. My Android phone detects it with no issue.

I hard reset my iPhone but no luck. Any solution to this problem?

Thanks,
    Nawaf

2. Nawaf AlAnsari

I've spent 5 hours trying. This is disappointing to say the least. It's frustrating to get a product thth I can't use. I hope there's a solution to this.

3. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

You may have downloaded the app for one of our other products (the Movi Cinema Robot shouldn't show up on an Android device, since we don't have an Android app for it). The iOS app for Movi can be downloaded here.

Nawaf AlAnsari likes this.
  4. Nawaf AlAnsari

Bryan you are a life saver. I looked for tutorials and a support page for downloads. Even searched the Apple store and came up with two apps that didn't work.

Hope this helps new comers like myself who are lost with no quick start guide.

Nawaf

5. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Nawaf, check out the Movi Cinema Robot FAQ page I've created here. It has links to the tutorials for the Movi -- there's a second web site, gomovi.com and the tutorials are here.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

6. Bryan Edmonds

Bryan Edmonds Chief Mōvi Whisperer

Sorry for the frustration!

For reference for others:
    • There is a QR code on the insert in the box, that sends you straight to the app store to download the app. Just point the iOS native camera at them to read it!
    • There is also a link to the app at the top of gomovi.com (as Andy mentioned), and in the product description on the Freefly store.

7. Nawaf AlAnsari

Thanks Andy and Bryan! I did not know about a the dedicated site. So that's where the tutorials are hiding. I plead ignorance!

8. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

No problems, Nawaf. Post again if you have questions.

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert