/dist/images/branding/favicon

Beware paralinx arrow and arrow plus owners

Discussion in 'Video Assist & Video Accessories' started by nick midwig, Aug 18, 2015.

1. nick midwig

nick midwig New Member

Had issues with my transmitter so I reached out to Paralinx to have my unit serviced. They no longer service units outside of a one year warranty. Their advice was "buy a triton" ... So if you have an arrow or arrow plus system, you better not let anything happen to it or you're screwed.

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

Nick, I'm sorry for your troubles, but you posted this in 4 different forums, and that's quite excessive. Anybody using the forum's search will easily find a single post.

3. nick midwig

nick midwig New Member

Totally get what you're saying. Just wanted to make sure anyone who has an arrow or arrow plus sees this in case they weren't searching specifically for this topic or only check in on one of the movi model forum pages. Happy to pull down the other posts if an admin feels it is excessive.

4. Norman Bonney

Norman Bonney New Member

I just got my Paralinx Arrow Plus repaired outside the warranty and the support was 5 stars in every aspect. I think Paralinx and their support team are top notch.

Norman Bonney

5. nick midwig

nick midwig New Member

"We no longer provide repairs or replacement units to Arrow or Arrow Plus systems that are out of warranty."

Response email from Paralinx requesting a repair back in August.

6. Charles Bergquist

Yeah, I'm going to say the opposite. I had an issue with my Transmitter on my Arrow Plus about 6 months ago and they took care of it and gave me a loaner. It was at their LA shop, so that might be part of the reason. Great service from those guys.