/dist/images/branding/favicon

ArmBGC

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jose Luis Ocejo, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Jose Luis Ocejo

Jose Luis Ocejo Active Member

2. Sam Slape

Sam Slape Member

I ordered but they have stopped responding to my messages. They gave me a tracking number but then it's not valid so I'm slightly worried that my board isn't coming.

3. Jose Luis Ocejo

Im in the same limbo very worry too I don't want to open a jar of angry ants yet but out of frustration what can we do I will wait a few more days then who knows

4. Sam Slape

Sam Slape Member

I have opened a dispute with PayPal for the fact that you can only do this within 45 days of your transaction and that they might consider responding to my requests.

So I suggest opening a dispute with PayPal before 45 days goes by.

5. Jose Luis Ocejo

Thanks I just read that same thing with Pay Pal man so much time waisted waiting
    thanks

6. Guilherme Barbosa

Guilherme Barbosa Distributor

Same situation here , they told me 22 of July it would be the date for sending.... lets see

7. Sam Slape

Sam Slape Member

Whats the best alternative board? Is there any other all in one 3axis yet?

8. Jose Luis Ocejo

Ok I finally got my first board on the mail the board looks like its well made I start installation will see how that goes

9. Sam Slape

Sam Slape Member

My tracking number is now working so expect they have now sent it after seeing my Paypal dispute. I ordered the board from funtobuyonline and its great, fast shipping too.

So if anyone in Australia would like to buy a 3 axis board, let me know

10. Jose Luis Ocejo

Hi Sam communication and shipping are not what we are kind of use to, but I have to say the board sims to be made with hi quality standards, I have to say I did had my worries that I made a bad choice since communication was very limited, to my surprise at some point I did had communication by the live on text option on the site, that I think is not working any more I will give them the benefit of the dough by thinking that there is very few of them in the shop vs a ton of us from all over the world asking questions and placing orders, their web page is very well made with the expected efficiency of a web store, I guess, it makes us think that they are a good size operation, I know you and me and many would think, well hire more staff, but who knows, in the mean time take a picture of the board when you get it and list it on the classifieds on this forum or keep it as a backup or let me know I may buy it as a backup

11. Matt Barker

Matt Barker Member

You actually got a v3 3-axis? The release date keeps moving. I ordered mine in July 18 with expedited shipping :/

I'm going to run to open board for my 3 axis while i wait.

12. Jose Luis Ocejo

Hi Matt I order a 2 axis board and June 27 and I got it, days later july 2, I order the extension board that is on the mail now I will hopefully get it this week the tracking works and after a few days it does appear at the Armenia post site then after some more days it does appears in the US post site I did not ask for expedite I did normal post that it takes about 2 weeks after they email you that its ship, the board comes in a electronics zip bag but to my surprise the hole thing comes in a bubble wrap envelope kind of expected a box to protect it from crushing in transit I counted the amount of the Armenian post stamps postage and it came to about 5 us dollars I paid 25, like I said before the board is very nice, from understanding it, and from comparing to other Alexmos board that I seen on line the blue ones this red board has some improvements like you don't have to solder anything it has all the connectors ready on the board and I think the 3 axis extension connects to the board directly
    you order July 18 yep I think yours is shipping in september

13. Jose Luis Ocejo

Hello how many bought and receive the 3 axis board from Armbgc?

14. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

I did not order the 3-axis setup. But I did get a 2-axis from them in decent time, and they've answered all my email questions promptly.

15. Jose Luis Ocejo

I just read buried in the website:.......... one email to all would have been better and faster !!.... o well

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Posted on 4th Aug 2013 @ 9:05 AM
    those clients who bought 3-axi controller but received only 2 axes, don't worry, your 3-axi optional boardwill be shipped till August 15.
    we ask the apologies

16. Ramesh Tahlan

Ramesh Tahlan Member

There is something seriously wrong
    the first time i ordered was at funtobuyonline.com, for 4 months i did not get it. I got a refund
    then i ordered from armbgc.com, paid additional $100 for shipping by DHL,
    they shipped by EMS which is $20.
    In both cases, u will get three updates of tracking number,
    after that, nothing,
    so i threatened legal action.
    so they deleted all my comments from armbgc facebook and then barred me so that i would not put further comments.
    So now lets assume, that in both cased my order was shipped, cause i got three updates.
    Then why have i not received my controller as yet
    in first case 6 months over, in second case two months over.
    i have my brushless gimbal ready for past 6 months, but no armbgc controller.
    so there is something fishing going on,
    in both case, the website showed item in stock.
    So all the best to someone who has got it
    but i seriously feel something is wrong

17. Ramesh Tahlan

Ramesh Tahlan Member

You can order armbgc controller from any website.
    it appears to me that it ships only from Armania.
    you will get three prompt updates on Armania Post wesite.
    after that, nothing.
    wish someone who is into this hobby, and in Armania can do us a favor and check on these guys.
    as per my finding, armbgc is in Armania,
    but they also will tell you the controller will ship from Armania,
    yet you cannot get a controller

18. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

I ordered a 2-axis Alexmos controller direct from ArmBGC and got it to the USA. It took a while, though.

19. Ozkan Erden

Ozkan Erden Distributor

I don't recommend buying anything from ArmBGC. I got a faulty board, and they don't respond my emails since June.

If you need an assistance for your board, forget about it. For US purchases, I would recommend buying from gothelirc and they have Viacopter Alexmos boards which are perfect.

20. Ramesh Tahlan

Ramesh Tahlan Member

Does anyone know the difference between the RED controller board at armbgc, and the BLACK board.