/dist/images/branding/favicon

Any Firmware Updates?

Discussion in 'Movi Technical' started by Jeff Corcelius, May 22, 2020.

1. Jeff Corcelius

Jeff Corcelius New Member

Any firmware updates coming? Is this gimbal dead with support?

2. Stephen Brown

Stephen Brown New Member

Haven’t used cinema robot in about a year. Powered it up today and the app (which is up to date) won’t pair. Then I came here to discover crickets. Is the firmware no longer functional? Is Freefly support done? Is anyone out there?

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

FF support is definitely not "done."

This forum is primarily intended for dialogue between Freefly's customers, not as a primary means of getting technical support from Freefly -- for that you need to open up a ticket with Freefly Support and the best way of doing that is to head over to https://freeflysystems.com/contact

That said, when their workload permits, I do know that Freefly technical support will occasionally review some of the threads on the forum, but opening up a ticket really is the optimal way to get support.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

4. Stephen Brown

Stephen Brown New Member

I'll definitely open up a ticket. But the reason I ask is that I can't find information about a firmware update and the forum itself doesn't have much action.

5. Matt Jones1234

Matt Jones1234 New Member

Unfortunately, I got an email back from support saying that there are NO plans to add active track, pano or any other shooting modes/features to this generation of the robot... seems pretty dead to me..

6. Edward Clark

Edward Clark New Member

So is this a dead product? Did they stop developing firmware?

Eric Aerts likes this.