/dist/images/branding/favicon

All kind of Graupner hell

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Dave King, May 2, 2014.

1. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for the clarification, Gary. Yet another "standard" for the RC world.

Andy.

2. Steve Maller

Steve Maller UAV Grief Counselor

I rather like to think of such things as non-standards (otherwise known as “upgrades”). :confused:

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

In the same way I think of 'flu or a cold as a "viral upgrade! :)

Andy.

4. Robert Duncan

Robert Duncan New Member

I'm new here and I see that this forum is a bit old, but I want add my 2 cents anyway. I had the same problem trying to get my GR series receivers to update the firmware. I talked to OPenHobby and we discussed windows 8.1 being the culprit, but I later found after a hit and miss that it was my firewall blocking the download. I had to tell it to allow the Firmware Upgrade Studio to go through and then all was well. Go figure!

5. Miron Bogacki

Miron Bogacki Member

And my 2 cents... I can not upgrade or downgrade the firmware of my gr-32 receiver. I don't have any problems with upgrading of my gr-16 and gr-24 receivers. Moreover with the newest firmware for this receivers failsafe of mikrokopter doesn't work. Just try to switch on and off your receiver during transmitter is on....more info:
    http://forum.freeflysystems.com/index.php?threads/mk-no-longer-shows-signal-loss-turn-off-tx.4204/
    http://www.multirotorforums.com/sho...r-mx20-and-gr-16-newest-firmware-NO-FAILSAFE-!!!!!
    changing options in transmitter doesn't repair that :(

6. Gary McCready

Gary McCready Active Member

FS works, you just need to change a setting....

From Lothar Freudenberg at MK tech support:
    "Graupner did change the FailSafe function in the receivers. If you use the latest Software on your receiver you have to go into the Menu"
    ""Setting & Data view".
    There go to the window "RX Fail Safe Vx.xx" and change the "MODE" of channel 1 to "OFF". Now the copter will again receive the lost signal."

Steve Maller likes this.
  7. Miron Bogacki

Miron Bogacki Member

That's not true ! Because still if try to switch on receiver first (before mx20) failsafe will not work...so If you lose a signal from receiver and receiver will be reseted you will not get signal back... With old firmware you always get back the connection between receiver and transmitter...