/dist/images/branding/favicon

Akira 5.0.1 Default Settings

Discussion in 'MōVI M15' started by Neil Cain, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Neil Cain

Neil Cain Member

Can anyone advise the default settings for Movi M15 with Akira 5.0.1, or the procedure for factory reset? Thanks

2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

I think if you do the firmware update again, it will restore defaults. Any specific settings you have questions about?

3. Neil Cain

Neil Cain Member

Thanks Graham, that's what I thought, was hoping I wouldn't need to re-do firmware update. I'm experimenting with the settings & just wanted to be sure that each time I try something I could start from scratch.
    Be good to know the defaults on:

JOLT REJECTION
    GYRO FILTER
    OUTPUT (MASTER) FILTER

4. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Firmware update or factory will wipe out all of your previous settings. You need to save your settings and reload them and write them if you want to get back to where you were the last time.

5. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Hi Neil, The Default for Jolt Rejection is 0, Gyro Filter is 5, and Output Filter is 1.

The thing to know about Output Filter is if it's set to any value other than 1, then it overrides your individual Filter settings from Pan, Tilt, and Roll (under the Main tuning page in the current app). When it's set to 1, then you have individual Filter control on those axes.

If you end up doing a Firmware update again to reset, you might consider immediately saving your configuration as a sort of Default, and then you can recall it later if needed. This is done by pushing the little drop-down Arrow next to 'Configurations' (above Read and Write) -- or at least that's how you do it on the Android app.