/dist/images/branding/favicon

Add intervalometer to the app

Discussion in 'Software Solutions' started by Kasper Bröns, May 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kasper Bröns

Kasper Bröns New Member

Hi!
    I have been using the timelaps function for a while now and i'm really pleased with it, using it with my Sony A7s ii and the timelaps app. The app has a limit on 990 photos which suck, but this made me think that why cant freefly systems just ad this to the movi app? We all have our shutter cables and they work for filming, it should just be that they wright som code so that it can be used with the timelaps right?

That would be amazing, minimizing the gear and potential of failure.

On the A7s ii i wont be available to add external power thou but it would be worth it anyways.

Maybe something to add for the next update?

//Kasper

Noel Mathew likes this.
  2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Kasper: Seems like a good idea to me but I don't know the internals of the app -- so it might be easy to implement, or it might be hard. I'd drop an email to support@freeflysystems.com and suggest that as a feature request.

Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert