/dist/images/branding/favicon

2-Axis Radian / Need Help with Tilt Control

Discussion in 'Radian' started by Josh Wilson, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Josh Wilson

Josh Wilson Member

I am at the final stage of setting up the 2-axis Radian on my Cinestar 6. I am using one controller for both flying and controlling the tilt of the camera.

The Radian system is working well and I have a servo lead from the MK FC to the tilt radian.

When I was using the 2-axis gimbal before without the radian I could use the subtrim and endpoint adjustments on my radio for the FLAP switch to fine tune the tilt. Now that system of adjustments with the radio does not work. I have gone into MK tools and setup the camera tab as suggested by SkyTakes PDF - very helpful but i'm not quite there! Anyone care to give me some insight?

When I hit the switch on my radio that corresponds to the tilt it will move from level, past the straight down point by about 10 degrees. How can I adjust the "endpoints" so-to-speak?

Thanks,
    Josh
    Milwaukee, WI

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Josh, 'endpoints' are set on the tilt with the Min Angle/Max Angle on the Radian Config Software. Also remember that if you move a control to start tilt, like a rotary switch, then it will continue in that direction until it gets to the limits unless you take the control back to the zero position.

3. Josh Wilson

Josh Wilson Member

Very good Gary. Thanks! I will look into that tonight.