Share This Page

Austin Glass

Active Member, Male, 36, from Seattle, WA

Austin Glass was last seen:
Sep 7, 2017
    1. ANTONIO SIMOES
      ANTONIO SIMOES
      hello,
      My movi m5, We had a crash a drone and was in the water.
      I dismounted but do not know connecting cables.
      sos.sos.
      Is it possible to help me?
    2. Rod Hartzog
      Rod Hartzog
      Thank you for the update and I think I'll keep the cardboard until NAB. Are you going to have examples of your cases and layout @ NAB? Wouldn't it be cool if someone made a case that could hold two MoVI's? :) Look forward to seeing what you come up with if your there... Regards, Rod
    3. Rod Hartzog
      Rod Hartzog
      Hi Austin, I saw on your website you will soon be making cases for MoVI's. Can you give me a little more info about your plans for the cases? I bought an early M10 case from Jason Cases but I changed my M10 to TIH and full cage plus I bought an M15. I now cannot use the M10 case for either of my MoVI's and was wondering what your cases will be like before I buy another case..Thank you, Rod Hartzog
      1. Austin Glass
        Austin Glass
        The cases we are making will hold a substantial amount of gear in a very smart way. I can't say too much beyond what is on the website already, as the cases' best feature will remain a secret until right before we begin taking orders. The M15 case will be fully revealed prior to NAB, and the M10 case will be nearly identical, but the foam is optimized for the M10.
        Mar 18, 2015
      2. Austin Glass
        Austin Glass
        The M10 case will most likely work no matter what upgrades have been done to it (except maybe the crossbar upgrade… not yet sure how to solve that problem).
        Mar 18, 2015
    4. ss kiran reddy
      ss kiran reddy
      Hi Austin, just saw your website and I liked your custom made cable. Absolutely Fantastic.
      I am buying the Hocus Axis1 WFF for my Movi. Is it possible that the Cable you custom made work for this as well. I am not sure about the connectors, it is a lemo from the receiver to the motor. I intend to use the Hdmi cable from Sanho for my monitoring solution of my DP4. Please advise.
      Thank you.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Austin Glass
        Austin Glass
        I can say that it's on our roadmap, it's just unclear of how far out we are. Can I keep you looped in? Sometimes things change rapidly!
        Jan 10, 2014
      3. ss kiran reddy
        ss kiran reddy
        Hi Austin, thanks for your reply. Please do keep me looped in. I will buy the axis1 motor to receiver cable as and when it is available. Thank you.
        Jan 11, 2014
      4. Austin Glass
        Austin Glass
        May 16, 2014
    5. Peter Diaz Porta
      Peter Diaz Porta
      Hi Austin, saw your video on trim axis. How did you activate this on your transmitter? I have the DX8 but the roll knob won't do anything, I can only trim the roll, but not move it on the fly. I understand the point of the Movi M10 is to maintain horizon, but I have a crane I would like to use it as a hot head, and dutch would be cool to have. Your the only one I've seen move the roll so far, thanks.
      1. Austin Glass
        Austin Glass
        Hey Peter! Did you do the step-by-step in this video? (https://vimeo.com/80006012) I assume that's the one you were talking about, but I just wanted to be sure. I start explaining the process around 2:35 into the video. My instructions are for a DX7s, but I'm told the DX8 has identical software. There may be differences in the switches, but since I don't have a DX8, I can't confirm. Please let me know.
        Jan 4, 2014
    6. Dailey Pike
      Dailey Pike
      Thanks and greetings from Los Angeles. Do you have any idea who'll be teaching the ABELCINE classes in LA in January? Did you take the training in Seattle? Can I borrow a hundred dollars?? Answer the last question first.
      1. Austin Glass
        Austin Glass
        Hah! I don't know anything about the AbelCine classes, other than they are happening. And yes, I did attend the training, and I thought it was helpful. The AbelCine classes will be much more intense, though.
        Dec 11, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    May 26, 1987 (Age: 36)

Signature

MōVI M15 | Seattle, WA
    Gimbal-Friendly Cables:
    Flexible RED Touch Cable | Flexible WFF Motor Cables