Share This Page

Eric Ulbrich

Member, Male, 37

Eric Ulbrich was last seen:
Mar 5, 2017
    1. Jason Fitzgerald
      Jason Fitzgerald
      Hi Eric,

I'm building a camera platform based on the Losi 5T. I am wondering if you made progress on the cable isolator platform/cheeseplate design. I have talked to a few manufacturers but few are interested in a job as small as one or two trucks. Do you have any breakthroughs you would be willing to share? Thanks!

Jason
      (303) 532-1213
    2. Jan Evers
      Jan Evers
      Hey Eric,
      I have seen that you are going to build your Tero by yourself. We are actually doing the same at the moment. 2 days ago we have received the Baja. Today we start to design the Carbon plate.
      Do you have any designs, or information about the dampers etc to share?

Kind regards from Germany

Jan
    3. Guilherme Barbosa
      Guilherme Barbosa
      Hey Eric
      I would be more than interested in your building a B Tero as we are in the same process. right now trying to find baja already fitted with eletric engine, if u have the contact from where u got yuros would be great thanks
      1. Eric Ulbrich
        Eric Ulbrich
        Its a company out of Australia called RC hobbies, I called them last night and unfortunately they just sold their last reserves of the car. This car will be impossible to find as its being discontinued. Best of Luck, I would suggest getting a baja with a gas engine before they are all gone and trying to do the conversion yourself.
        Aug 21, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1986 (Age: 37)