Share This Page

Dave King

Well-Known Member, Male, 54

Dave King was last seen:
Mar 5, 2023
    1. Tim Foster
      Tim Foster
      Dave, It's tim foster from Atlanta...
      I believe we spoke sometime ago regarding Mikrokopter stuff. Are you still using the MK flight controllers?

thanks
      tim
      1. Dave King
        Dave King
        No haven't for 2 years. Moved on to much better products that actually work reliably.
        Sep 30, 2016
    2. Jason Herring
      Jason Herring
      Hi Dave, I hope all is well, what will you take for your batteries, my father in law might want them?
      Thanks so much,
      Jason
      1. Dave King
        Dave King
        HI Jason email me at designedavsolutions@verizon.net
        Jun 22, 2015
    3. engin ber
      engin ber
      hi david, sorry my english is not good. . I have a quary, I decided to buy U5 t motor but I don't know that it can lift 7-8kg on hexacopter. For DSLR camera..sorry again..
    4. Scott Strimple
      Scott Strimple
      Hi Dave... I'm getting ready to start a HL build based around the QC C8HL kit. Any input you have regarding working with the new Dbl Quadro 2XL BL3.0 and the MK2.5 ? Thanks so much
      1. Dave King
        Dave King
        Too early to tell. Stay tuned.
        Jan 29, 2014
    5. Mark Jaeger
      Mark Jaeger
      Spell checker messed up my email. It changes majaeger into manager. Then I barfed up the correction. Correctly the email is majaeger@mac.com.
    6. Mark Jaeger
      Mark Jaeger
      Dave,
      I'd like to discuss rates for real estate type of aerial video. I'd like to undertake this in my area (SE Washington Stat) and don't want to go too low or too high. Andy Johnson-Laird suggested to me that you would be a good contact for this type of work. I'm at majaeager@mac.com or 509-539-3876.
      Thanks, Mark
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 19, 1969 (Age: 54)