I shoot with my other hand Jan 16, 2018

Giles Harvey was last seen:
Jun 22, 2018
    1. Giles Harvey
      Giles Harvey
      I shoot with my other hand
    2. Giles Harvey
      Giles Harvey
      Taking Movi into PineWood Studios tomorrow to demo to a new client - happy days! Still working on various power supply options
    3. Giles Harvey
      Giles Harvey
      I've got a black belt in keeping it real
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.luttrellproductions.tv
    DP
    With a degree in photography from the London School of Music and Media and BBC trained in cinematography, I spent the last 15 years working at the highest level of broadcast television. In 2004 I set up Luttrell Productions. Luttrell has become a main supplier to the largest broadcasters both in the UK and worldwide and has gone on to be a part of Bafta winning productions.

Over the last 5 years I have concentrated on 35mm film cameras. In my role as Director of Photography I have created the look and feel for film, promos and adverts as well as applying these skills to documentary and high level corporate. This dedication to my craft has gained me a Promax award for cinematography alongside several world firsts including the integration of 5k resolution film into live broadcast.
    The continued quest into camera technique means that I stay on the cutting edge of camera technology and work flow.