/dist/images/branding/favicon

Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joshua Barker, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Joshua Barker

Joshua Barker New Member

Hi, I am Josh Barker. I work at MaxAmps.com. We have been supplying battery packs for different Rotor Applications and I have been steadily falling headfirst into this new niche. I am just amazed by the footage produced. I want to start doing this and making videos. I hope you guys can provide me with assistance as I begin to delve into this new field. At the same time if there are any questions I can answer for you do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your support in advance.

2. Gary Haynes

Gary Haynes Administrator
    Staff Member

Josh, welcome to the forums. Start at the top and read all of the posts. Lots of great information to be gleaned that will make the learning cycle easier.

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey, Josh -- nice to see you here. Thanks for your help in getting me sorted out with the 10900's.

Yeah, check out the search feature too -- it'll help you get caught up on what's gone down....so to speak....

Andy.

4. Josh Lambeth

Josh Lambeth Well-Known Member

Hey Josh! Welcome to the Forum! I am from Spokane WA, now living in Phoenix. Maybe next time I am up there we can meet up and I can show you my setup and help you with any questions.

Josh

5. Joshua Barker

Joshua Barker New Member

That would be a great experience that I would appreciate. I have decided I am going to do it. I am saving for a transmitter now. I want to build a multicopter for video/photography work. I want one of the larger setups eventually but I think I am going to start with a smaller quad copter with a Hero 3 Go Pro Camera. It will take me a bit to have everything necessary but it is definitely going to happen.

6. Joshua Barker

Joshua Barker New Member

hey Josh when did you move away from spokane?