/dist/images/branding/favicon

Crossfire 900mhz on X

Discussion in 'ALTA X' started by Tom Comet, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Tom Comet

Tom Comet Member

Hello. We are looking to replace our Futaba 2.4ghz command and control link on our ALTA X with 900mhz Crossfire gear due to us having too many TX/RX units in that spectrum on the same machine. We currently have the FRX TX/RX on our X as well for data. Does anyone have experience with Crossfire 900mhx control for the X and is there things we should watch for? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2. Jeancarlo Ferrando

Jeancarlo Ferrando New Member

I have crossfire in my futaba T16sz in the Alta 8 and it has flown up to 1km without problem.
    I wanted decent video so I have Lightbridge2 and it crashed on 2.4 with futaba. switch to crossfire and voila. I do not have telemetry or information on the radio but I use the FPV monitor to see the status of the Alta.

3. Will Bartsch

Will Bartsch New Member

I recently purchased an RFD900 system with the txmodv2 to use with my TX16S radio system for the same reasons, but the configuration process is quite complicated. I cannot get the yaapu script to show telemetry on the screen, but it would be the ideal solution to your problem as you would still have telemetry on the radio screen. Freefly has recently stopped selling and supporting so I'm hoping someone who purchased will see this and maybe shed some light on the settings from their modules.

Best of luck to you as I also am having interference issues with 2.4ghz.... :(

4. Roman Bugovskiy

Roman Bugovskiy New Member

Did you get this working? About to start same mod myself.