/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Pro Beta not available?

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Angus Benson-Blair, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Angus Benson-Blair

Angus Benson-Blair Active Member

Hi All, my Movi Pro Beta app has now expired. Going to the link (https://freeflysystems.com/support/movi-pro-support/beta) to get TestFlight going again it just says that all apps have now gone to the app stores although nothing but the old app on the Apple app store. On testflight it just states I have no apps to test and the only option is a redeem button but of course there is no code available for that. Any ideas, what have I got wrong? Many thanks.

#1 Angus Benson-Blair, Jan 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  2. Graham Futerfas

Graham Futerfas Well-Known Member

Yeah, mine's expired too. Did you already email support? They need to renew it.

3. Graham Futerfas

I sent them an email to ask for them to renew it. Hopefully will get back up quickly.

4. Angus Benson-Blair

I have emailed them. Good flipping job Im not on set today although I am tomorrow morning. This is just not acceptable for a professional setup. The fact that it is still in Beta some 3 years after release is just a joke.

5. Graham Futerfas

See if you can go to the app store and download the Movi Pro app. I see one in the app store, I just don't have a Movi in front of me to test with.

6. Angus Benson-Blair

Confirmed also with another operator here in the UK, theirs isn't working either.

7. Angus Benson-Blair

Yeah that App is the one from 3 years ago so it means rolling back the firmware and ending up with a Movi that doesn't handle side winds at all which is crucial for us on the drone.

8. Graham Futerfas

That's what I figured. It's almost 9am on the west coast, so hopefully they'll be in the office soon... I don't think it's hard or time-consuming for them to renew the app, but it has to be done every 90 days I think.

9. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

I took the liberty of using the Bat-phone to contact FF and this issue should now be resolved....

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

Graham Futerfas likes this.