/dist/images/branding/favicon

FreeFly Alta 6 with MOVI m5 and extras For Sale

Discussion in 'ALTA' started by Dylan Glockler, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Dylan Glockler

I have a full RTF, FreeFly Alta 6 with MOVI m5 kit including the list below. I hate to sell it but I've been living on a boat and haven't been using it, so it's pretty low on flight hours and there's no point having it sit around.

I'm out on the boat now, but will be home mid-October to sort this out, hoping to see if there's any interest and I can follow up with specifics on the batteries - I put them into storage levels and need to confirm their status when I get home, but they were packed and prepped, so I suspect they're good.

Kit is located in Montesano, Washington, west of Olympia. I'll be doing work in Washington and Oregon in October if that's any help to anyone interested. There's a DJI S-1000 as well, could make a package deal or that's available separately with it's own controller.

I see some similar kits on eBay for 8500 -10K. I'm asking 8,000 for the kit and open to offers. S-1000 for $1000.
    • FreeFly Alta 6
    • Futaba 14SG Controller
    • FreeFly MOVI m5
    • Landing kit
    • Video Link tx/rx with monitor
    • Add-on FPV camera
    • Numerous FreeFly and other brand batteries
    • LiPo Charger
    • FreeFly Ninja Star Quick plate and Extra Toad
    • Separate but negotiable: DJI S-1000 8 rotor UAF with Futaba Controller
    IMG_7807.jpg
    IMG_5224.JPG IMG_3533.JPG IMG_0410.jpg IMG_7807.jpg IMG_5842.jpg IMG_5125.jpg

2. Steve Overstreet

Steve Overstreet New Member

Is this still available?

3. Dylan Glockler

Sure is. It's in Washington state west of Olympia. A couple more photos - the included batteries and the full package:

IMG_4767 2.jpg IMG_4769 2.jpg