/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Controller not receiving info

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by David Lawless, Aug 19, 2021.

1. David Lawless

David Lawless New Member

Hi, I picked up a used Movi Controller and got it to bind successfully with my Movi Pro. I have control over pan and tilt but not roll and the controller won't show any telemetry from the Movi Pro. No battery info, or any other status. I don't see the GPS icon in the top of the menu bar on the controller either.

Running latest firmware on Movi Controller, and Blackjack on the Movi Pro.

2. David Lawless

David Lawless New Member

No-one has any suggestions??

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having David. This forum is primarily intended for dialogue between Freefly's customers, not as a primary means of getting technical support from Freefly -- for that you need to open up a ticket with Freefly Support and the best way of doing that is to head over to https://freeflysystems.com/contact
    That said, when their workload permits, I do know that Freefly technical support will occasionally review some of the threads on the forum, but opening up a ticket really is the optimal way to get support.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert