/dist/images/branding/favicon

Movi Controller Firmware Update Failure Mac OS X Big Sur

Discussion in 'MōVI Controller' started by Zach Wolfe, May 25, 2021.

1. Zach Wolfe

Zach Wolfe New Member

FTDI driver is blocked on Big Sur 11.3.1

I am trying to update from 4.1.3 to 4.2 anyone have any luck getting this to work?

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hmm. Sorry to hear about that issue Zach -- I've not tried it. Have you opened up a support ticket with FF?
    If not, the best way of doing that is to head over to https://freeflysystems.com/contact

When their workload permits, I do know that Freefly technical support will occasionally review some of the threads on the forum, but opening up a ticket really is the optimal way to get support.
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

3. Zach Wolfe

Zach Wolfe New Member

Thank you for replying. After alot of trial and error I ended up using my windows bootcamp partition and that seemed to be the solution. I dont think you can do it on Big Sur currently.

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for posting your findings, Zach.

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert