/dist/images/branding/favicon

XL pan drift WITH the FOG

Discussion in 'MōVI XL' started by Angus Benson-Blair, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Angus Benson-Blair

Angus Benson-Blair Active Member

Good morning,

Just wondering if you can help me out here. I was using a Movi XL this weekend with the FOG and we had slight plan drift throughout the day. Our setup was a hard wired Movi controller with some Alpha Wheels attached to the controller. Drift was present if using either the wheels or the controller's joystick. I have been a Movi user since the first pre-orders of the M10s so reasonably offay with how to use them although happy to learn new lessons / re-learn lessons where required. In other words, pretty sure our tune was spot on but you never know.

2. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Angus:
    Firstly, nice to see you on the forum. Long time no speak. Hope you're surviving the pandemic and Brexit!
    Secondly, I apologize, but I can't answer your question, but hopefully another forum user with experience of the same kit will be able to -- I'm posting just to say hello!

Cheers
    Andy

3. Robin Opgård

Robin Opgård New Member

Make sure the Pan Trim settings in the controller are not set to a knob. We have it set to one of the user knobs, and sometimes our operator (me) forgets and its turned all the way to the left, which makes the movi drift left.

4. Angus Benson-Blair

Hi Andy, all well indeed and just about surviving. Busy start to the year which is good and long may that continue!

5. Angus Benson-Blair

Thanks Robin, I don't think that was the issue but I will certainly check if we see the issue again.