/dist/images/branding/favicon

Operator Day Rates

Discussion in 'MōVI Pro' started by Peyton Penuel, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Peyton Penuel

Peyton Penuel New Member

Not sure if this is the correct section to be posting this thread but it was my best bet. Curious what everyone’s going day rates, specifically in the South East US are. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of info out there on the subject. I have a guess as to where I should be at on kit fee but I feel like I am seeing some people charge $1,200/10 and some $500/10 and not sure where to price myself.

2. Jason Smoker

Jason Smoker Active Member

I remember we had a closed conversation about this along time ago. with alot of members in this group ill try and add u so you can have a read. Or Andy might be able to help?

3. Andy Johnson-Laird

Andy Johnson-Laird Administrator
    Staff Member

Good memory, Jason. Let me see if the dialogue still exists -- the concern being two-fold (a) it was a long time ago and (b) that therefore it might be way out of date now. Peyton, if I can find it (no guarantees) I'll send you an invitation.

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

4. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Peyton: Apologies, but that discussion (which was several years ago), does not appear to exist -- well, more to the point, I can't find it! I'll keep looking for a few minutes longer but it's not obvious....

Cheers
    Andy

Forensic Software & sUAV / Drone Analyst : Photographer : Videographer : Pilot (Portland, Oregon, USA): Trees=2, Ground=1, Props=11. :(
    The Ground Is The Limit™
    ---------- Forensic Drone Analyst : Forensic sUAV Analyst : Forensic Unmanned Aircraft Analyst : Forensic Drone Expert

5. Jason Smoker

I can find it but i dont know how to send a invite. please enlighten me

6. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

Oh....you had more luck that me, Jason -- can you send me the link, please? (Silly though that sounds!)

Cheers
    Andy

7. Jason Smoker

8. Andy Johnson-Laird

Staff Member

OMG. I thought it was on a specific forum. My mistake. I've sent Peyton an invitation (anyone who's in the conversation can also do that -- scroll to bottom of the list of participants and click on Invite More).

But the most recent posting was in 2013! :)

Cheers
    Andy

Alejandro Selman likes this.